Serving the entire community of Carmichael, Carmichael Park is a 38 acre developed community park located at 5750 Grant Avenue, Carmichael, CA 95608, and is the location of the District Office.
Park Hours: Opens at 6:00am - Closes at 11:00pm
District Office Hours: Closed - Reach us remotely at email@example.com
Amenities & Features:
- Great Wall of Carmichael: Created by local artist Hugh Gorman and donated to the park by the Sacramento County. This wall is an artistic rendering of all the things that make our community great!
- Canine Corral, an off-leash dog park with a small dog and large dog area, the dog park is open from dawn to dark and supported by volunteers. Renovations are planned for the future. View the Dog Park master plan for more information.
- Community Clubhouse & Veteran’s Memorial Building: Available for reservations these facilities hold community meetings, wedding receptions, workshops, and special events, as well as providing diverse locations for our recreation programs.
- Daniel Bishop Memorial Pavilion for the Performing Arts (Band-shell): hosts our annual Summer Concert series and various events throughout the year! A great place for performances, award ceremonies, and graduations.
- Raymond & Hazel Nay Memorial Picnic Shelter: Great for company picnics and barbecues and seats up to 300 people. Electricity and water are available. Available for reservation.
- Five ball fields, barbecues, basketball court, picnic tables, three playgrounds, restrooms, six tennis courts, volleyball, and horseshoe pit.
- Permanent restroom building and for easy access in the back of the park near the dog park and playgrounds.
- Disc Golf Course - More information below.