All boys from Barrett and Will Rogers Middle Schools have the opportunity to play in our basketball leagues. Teams practice twice a week and play games on Fridays and/or Saturdays at the La Sierra Community Center or Rusch Park. If your child does not go to Barrett or Rogers, you can still sign him up as long as he can make the practice days, times, and location.
In accordance with the Sacramento County Department of Health Order released July 29, 2021, masks are required at all times in our gyms, regardless of vaccination status.
Players are required to wear masks at all times, including while playing.
- Will Rogers - Thursday, 10/28 at 1:20pm - 1:45pm in the MP Room
- Barrett - Thursday, 10/28 at 1:20pm - 1:45pm in the MP Room
- Coaches will assign days and times of practices
- Registration starts Friday, October 1st, the last day to register is Thursday, November 3rd before 4:30 pm.
- Registration Form
- CLICK HERE to register for Barrett 6/7
- CLICK HERE to register for Barrett 8th
- CLICK HERE to register for Rogers 6/7
- CLICK HERE to register for Rogers 8th
- $135.00 per participant.
- Includes a player reversible jersey - Must register by 11/3 to ensure you receive a jersey.
- Teams practice twice a week at their school site
- Coaches will assign days and times of practice at the Information Meeting, practices are tentatively scheduled to start the first week in November.
- Fridays and/or Saturdays at the La Sierra Community Center and Rusch Park
- Parents will be emailed the game schedule as soon as it's available
- League Rules
- Practice Games are scheduled for Saturday, November 13th
- Regular Season games start Saturday, November 20th
- 6th/7th Grade Playoffs
- 8th Grade Playoffs
- Refer to the District Refund Policy
Questions? Please email our program coordinator or call our Recreation Office at (916) 483-7826.