Our basketball leagues focus on teaching players the fundamentals of the sport, showing good sportsmanship, and making the sport fun for all.
In accordance with the Sacramento County Department of Health Order, masks are required at all times in our gyms, regardless of vaccination status.
- Boys 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Girls 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Boys 4th, 5th & 6th Grade
- Girls 4th, 5th & 6th Grade
Skills Clinic - Friday 12/3
- 2nd & 3rd Grade Boys, 5pm-6pm
- 2nd - 6th Grade Girls, 6pm-7pm
- 4th, 5th & 6th Grade Boys, 7pm-8pm
Practices & Games:
- Practices are on Fridays for one hour between 4pm - 8pm at the La Sierra Gyms
- Parents will be notified of the team their child is placed on and practice no later than 1/12
- First practice is 1/14
- Games are on Saturdays at the La Sierra Gyms, the game schedule will be released at a later date.
- $120.00 (Resident) $130.00 (Non-Resident)
- Fee Includes reversible jersey
- Registration will start 12/1. Registration will close on Friday 1/7/22 at 4:00pm.
- CLICK HERE to register online
- Registration is first-come, first-serve, register early to ensure your spot.
- Will be released at a later date
- Refer to District Refund Policy
- For any granted refunds, the cost of the jersey may be taken out if the order has already been placed
Questions? Please email our program coordinator or call our Recreation Office at (916) 483-7826.