Located at the District Recreation Office – 5325 Engle Road, STE 100, Carmichael, CA 95608, this 36 acre community center includes; meeting rooms, the John D. Smith Hall (dining for 385), 2 gymnasiums, a playground, soccer fields, baseball fields and basketball courts.
The facility is also home to the following organizatons:
- California Montessori Project (School for grades K – 8)
- Sacramento Fine Arts Center (Photography Club, Norther California Arts, Fiber Arts Club, and Watercolor Artists of Sacramento Horizons)
- Chautauqua Playhouse
- Montessori Children’s School (Pre-school)
- Therapeutic Recreation Services
- Carmichael Little League
- Capital Valley Youth Soccer League
For rental information regarding the Community Center, see the Rent a Facility page.