Located at the District Recreation Office – 5325 Engle Road, STE 100, Carmichael, CA 95608, this 36-acre community center includes; meeting rooms, the John D. Smith Hall (dining for 385), 2 gymnasiums, a playground, soccer fields, baseball fields, and basketball courts.
COVID-19 Update: Outside open space area remains open. All amenities are closed.
Complex Hours: Opens at Sunrise - Closes at Sunset
Recreation Office House: Closed - Reach us remotely at LSoffice@carmichaelpark.com
The facility is also home to the following organizations:
- California Montessori Project (School for grades K – 8)
- Sacramento Fine Arts Center (Photography Club, Northern California Arts, Fiber Arts Club, and Watercolor Artists of Sacramento Horizons)
- Chautauqua Playhouse
- Montessori Children’s School (Pre-school)
- Therapeutic Recreation Services
- Carmichael Little League
- Capital Valley Youth Soccer League
For rental information regarding the Community Center, see the Rent a Facility page.Community Center Regulations