Pee Wee Basketball is designed for Kindergarten and 1st grade children and focuses on the fundamentals of basketball and the importance of teamwork and good sportsmanship. Players will learn new skills through practices and games using lowered hoops.
In accordance with the Sacramento County Department of Health Order, masks are required at all times in our gyms, regardless of vaccination status.
Times and Dates:
- Saturdays; starting January 8th, ending February 19th
- Kindergarten boys and girls 9:00am - 10:10am
- 1st grade boys and girls 10:20am - 11:30am
- $80 (Resident) $85 (Non-Resident)
- Fee includes camp t-shirt
- December 1st, 2021 - January 7th, 2022 at 3:00pm
- CLICK HERE to register Kindergarteners
- CLICK HERE to register 1st graders
- Register by December 16th to receive your camp t-shirt the first day of the program, registrations taken after the 16th should receive their shirts by the third week of the program.
- Refer to the district refund policy
- For any granted refunds, the cost of the t-shirt may be taken out if the order has already been placed
Questions? Please email our program coordinator or call our Recreation Office at (916) 483-7826.