Registration for the 2019/2020 school year will begin Monday July 15
To register please bring your registration form and completed emergency contact form to our La Sierra Community Center Office.
The Kid’s Hang Out After School Program is operated by qualified staff and held at the La Sierra Community Center, Monday through Friday throughout the school year. Children are in a safe environment where they can do homework, have a nutritional snack, be active, explore their creativeness, and socialize with others.
Transportation is provided from your child’s school to the La Sierra Community Center.
We also provide additional transportation for our participants who have after-school activities such as band, dance, tutoring, and sports for an additional charge..
The program is offered to Deterding, Carmichael, Del Paso Manor, Thomas Kelly, Cowan, Barrett, Churchill, and California Montessori Project (CMP) - Carmichael Campus. For all other school inquiries please email Telly or call her at (916) 483-7826.
Weekly registration is ongoing
The program begins when we pick up your child from school and closes at 6:00pm
La Sierra Community Center: Kid’s Corner, 5325 Engle Road, Carmichael, CA 95608
- Full Time (4 or 5 days a week): $90 (R) | $95 (NR)
- Part-Time (Any 3 days a week): $70 (R) | $75(NR)
- Transportation from school to La Sierra is included in the above price.
- Participants who provide their own transportation to our program at La Sierra receive a $10 discount off their registration fees
Parent Handbook and Emergency Contact Form
How To Register:
This program is not eligible for online registration. Please contact the La Sierra Recreation Office at (916) 483-7826 for more information.
Registration can be completed by:
- Phone: (916) 483-7826
- Fax: (916) 483-7861
- In Person: La Sierra Community Center, Recreation Office, 5325 Engle Rd, Suite 100