Forms and Regulations

The Carmichael Recreation & Park District provides onsite staff with all paid rentals to assist you with any needs that might arise during your event. Outside caterers are welcome. Please carefully read the following information when using district facilities.

Facility Rental FAQsFacility Use Application & PermitAthletic Fields & Sports Facility Use Application & PermitFacility Rental FeesFacility Rental Policy ABC Liquor License Application*

* must be approved by Sheriff's Department