Thursday, December 3 | 6PM
Join CRPD and our fellow Carmichael community partners to kick off the holiday season with a drive thru community event! Cars can drive into Carmichael park using the main entrance off of Grant Avenue and follow the marked route to visit our community partner booths. Each booth will have a giveaway goody bag per car, and will hand you your item as you car stops in front of their booth. Booth giveaways are limited and are available while supplies last.
As you make your way along the route you can enjoy the view of the holiday tree (near Fair Oaks Blvd.) as it is lit up for the season. As you approach the end of the route you are in for a real treat, as the man of the season himself, will be at the end of the route waving to cars as they drive by and collect the final goody bag. Ho, ho ho!
We are thankful and proud to have the support and participation of community partners in order to bring you this event. Our partners include:
COVID-19 Safety Information & Event Guidelines:
- Giveaways were handled and packaged safely by volunteers wearing personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves.
- When approaching a vehicle: Each volunteer must wear a mask and gloves when handing out the giveaway item to the car. Cars must roll down thier window to accept the giveaway item.
- Patrons must stay in their vehicles at all times. You may not exit your vehicle to interact with event volunteers and staff.
- Vehicles are asked to stop breifly at each booth to keep the line moving at a good pace and prevent traffic.
- Vehicles must follow traffic control cues and directions as they enter and exit the route..
Subject to change.